Saturday, December 5, 2009

Underwear and no shoes!



Typical Santa picture. I love it!
Sorry, but ya get the stories too. #1 - For weeks now the kids have been telling us what they want for Christmas, and it's always the same things. Well for some reason we finally get to tell Santa what's on 'the list' and Cutler goes from a rhino clown car(4-wheeler rhino. the clowns drive them in the rodeo...whatever), to a green t-rex and underwear. I have NO idea where the underwear came from...but it's funny. Noah wants a r/c truck & r/c helicopter, and battleship. Lexie wants all things 'girly'. We only have boy toys at our house.
#2 - I decided to take the kids to get their picture during the day right after Noah got home from school, thinking the line wouldn't be very long. Lexie wouldn't keep one of her shoes on, she's figured out the velcro and loves to play with it. Anyway, I took the shoe off to make sure I didn't lose it. So we walk all the way through the dang forever long festival and get to Santa. They tell me I have to have a number and the wait is 30-40 minutes. I didn't know how I was going to entertain the kids for that long, so I debated just coming back later. As I'm debating, I realize Lexie has lost her other shoe. Holy crap!(as Cutler would say - which I'm pretty sure he did) So Janet takes Cutler and walks all the way back through to try and find it. While they're gone, the photographer tells me I can get my pictures because nobody else was waiting. Wull...Now I don't have all my kids!! Twice, they tell me. Finally, they come back, no shoe. Sad. So Lexie got her picture with no shoes . On our way back out, I just had to keep looking for it. That was the first time she had even worn them. I kept looking under the tables, and behind into the booths thinking someone had kicked it, not knowing. It finally hit me to look up on things, and as we came around a corner, it was sitting on a table. HALLELUJAH! 
This happened at the Jubilee of Trees, too. We looked and looked and finally found it on an easel. Someone had put it up there for us to find, thankfully!

6 comments:

Kiesha said...

I think it is adorable...even with no shoes! Cutler...that kid is always coming up with something!! FunnY FuNny!

Wayne & Amy MacIntosh said...

maddux was telling me that he had superman underwear...not sure how he knows that must be because last week he had to go to the bathroom and wayne was outback and told him to pee on the lawn sooo he did.

Jenny said...

Kids always keep you on your toes. I hope Samantha does not change what she wants between now and Christmas!

Glad you found her shoe!

Lindsey R said...

LOVE the santa pic! So cute!
Glad u found her shoe, that was nice of someone to put it up on a table. Cutler wanting underwear is hilarious!

The McGraths said...

You have a great Santa! Lexie looks hilarious and those boys of yours are so handsome!!!

Tiffany said...

Sweet pic!! So classic!! The kids look so big!! Such a beautiful family!