Thursday, September 10, 2009

$1 subs = MADNESS!!

Jimmy John's calls it 'Customer Appreciation Day'. Today from 11:00 to 3:00 all subs #1-6 were only $1...a buck people! Colby had been stressing about this day for a week, and I really didn't see the big deal. Until I showed up at 11:30 to find this...

 and around the front of the building this...


People were coming from every which way. The police even showed up to help guide the traffic. Colby said they completely unhinged the front door, and as you can see from the first picture there was no 'drive'-thru. You could only walk through. All 3 St. George stores participated in this today, and all 3 stores sold over 1300 sandwiches each. I'd say it was a success!
Colby, you may rest now.

7 comments:

susiefarns said...

i heard about this on the radio a few days ago and told Nelson he should go, but then he drove by and saw exactly what you took pictures of and changed his mind.

Christan said...

I missed that?!! DANG!! I love Jimmy Johns!! :(

Elisa said...

holy crapz! I love me a good jimmy john sandwich but I'm not sure I'd wait in that line!

Sherie said...

You know I love a #2 on crusty bread..and now my fav is a BLT without the "B"..and add cucumbers...BUT, I wasn't going near that place with those lines. Colby, I'll bet your glad appreciating the customer is over...now you deserve some appreciation! So THANKS for always making Kent and I the yummiest sandwiches ever!! :)

Kiesha said...

Holy crap! I would be stressed to! I can't handle a small line in DQ, let alone out the doors! Go Colby!

tammylozano said...

OH MY heck i would be losing some sleep over that deal but hey how often do we get a deal like that i would have been there if i lived around there!!

Lindsey R said...

CRAZY!! That's cool you got pics of it! It was so good to see that day! You look great Tiff!