Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just some random pictures

Cutler loves his little sister. Whenever she makes even a little peep he says,
"Uh oh, baby thad(sad)" and runs to wherever she is to make sure
she's ok. And if he can reach her he'll give her a kiss. He's so concerned!
Last week Colby and I were lucky enough to go to the temple. Those of you
with kids know that's a luxury. Gramma Sherie babysat and Noah was so
excited to feed Lexie. He told her to take a picture so it could go on the blog.

I just had to note that I finally got Lexie to take a binki. She wouldn't for
the longest time, she would only suck her thumb. This was the
first time she actually took the bink.

One proud papa!! He always asks me, "How's my little girl?" He loves her so much.
I bet he never thought having a girl could be so great.


Our little 'one-eye' girl. She does this quite often, we get a kick out of it.

4 comments:

The Millers said...

All cute pictures! I hope our boys love their little sister that much. And I love how Noah is always concerned about the pictures making it to the blog. My boys don't even know what a blog is! We need to see Lexie soon - she already is looking so different in those pictures!

stefanie said...

Cute, cute pics!!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Such cue pics, Yes girls can be a lot of fun.

Sherie said...

Nothing like big brothers to take care of their little sis...ahhhh. So cute!