Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wrestling at Desert Hills

I simply can't get enough of watching Cutler wrestle!!
This tournament was such a good one and he wrestled a lot. 
I hope you keep this up buddy!! I love it!!

This first kid was quite a bit bigger than Cutler, which wore him out! 
But he didn't give up!!











Right here he finally pinned the kid after going 3 rounds and almost completely out of energy.

This next match was torture to watch!
Cutler had him almost pinned I don't know how many times. 
He probably really was pinned but the ref didn't see!
And he didn't seem to really know what he was doing, which is what killed me. Cutler should have won this one right off the bat!







And this match was easy peasy!
Hallelujah!!
After waiting for what felt like at least an hour for his next match, we were ready to be done.
I was so glad this one went fast!
[is that bad?]






I love watching them prepare to slap the mat!!
Yeah buddy!!!

No comments: