Monday, February 25, 2013

He's a big kid now

I'll admit I like to be in control of certain situations. This is one of them. I need my kids to look nice when we go somewhere. Church, school, the store...anywhere. I do have my days when I don't want to do hair, and they don't want to get it done. They look pretty homeless on those days. I still love them though ;)
Noah is getting tall enough that I can't see the top of his head anymore. So...he's too tall for me to do his hair. Last summer I tried to teach him how to do it, but I got frustrated that it was so hard for him to do and we gave up. I don't understand what is so hard about spreading the gel all over his hair, and he doesn't understand how to do it, period. Since he has finally reached the point that I can't see the top of his head, he has  to learn, and I have to be patient. It's working. Each morning I just coach him along. It's quite comical actually.


And he really does do a good job!!!


No comments: