Friday, October 30, 2009

Noah's party


Since Noah's birthday was on a Saturday this year, we got up and had a yummy breakfast, then let him open his presents from us. The kid is always trying to do magic tricks, so I found this magic kit so he can learn lots of new ones. He was so excited!

For his party we took 9 kids bowling. It was fun for the kids, and stressful for us. But they had a good time, and that's what matters.

After bowling we came back to the house for pizza, presents and cake.




I don't have the pictures of presents, but he got some great ones from all his friends, and grandparents.

In the back of my head I keep telling myself I was a lazy, boring party mom this year for Noah. I have this guilty feeling because it wasn't all great and glorious like I try to do...but this year I just wasn't feeling it. But, the reality of it is this...the party is for the kids and they don't care whether it's a huge glamorous thing or not, they just want presents and treats. So that's what they got.

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

Your awesome to take the kids bowling! And yes, it is all about what they want and if they have fun! I think bowling would be a blast. Sometimes the little things are the big things to them!

Allison said...

I know I sound like a broken record, but your yard! I really think colby needs to tell us what we are doing wrong, I have a feeling the dog doesn't help!