Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What a night!!

It all started great. Both of the boys went to bed very easy, no problems. Colby got home at about 10:30 from work and we went to bed. At about 1:30 Cutler started crying. It must have been an odd cry because I just remember jumping out of bed to get him. When I got into his room I noticed it stunk and figured he had pooped. When I got to his bed I found the real stench was throw up. I immediately went back into our room to get Colby. We got Cutler and the bed stripped. Colby held him while I remade the bed but he cried the whole time, all he wanted was me. He had a temp of 100.4, so we gave him some motrin, but he threw that up. So we opted for the tub. After about 2 minutes in the water his fever must have broke because he thought he was in there to play. I told Colby he could go back to bed, he had to be back to work at 6:00, and I got Cutler out of the tub. I finally got him settled back down and back to sleep. This must have been the same thing Noah had on Saturday. He couldn't keep anything down and kept complaining of a headache. Hopefully my boys are back to normal and we can be done with this sickness. Cutler seems to be doing fine this morning, we'll have to see how the day turns out.

4 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Oh yuck- I HATE those kindof nights. I hope he's feeling better cuz it's no fun being sick. For him and for momma!

Sherie said...

Sad deal. As hard as it is taking care of sick kids, it's harder to see them in pain and not feeling good. Then pray that you and Colby don't come down with it next. Hurry, find some wood and knock on it!!
XOXO from a distance..until everyones feeling better.

stefanie said...

Tiff, sounds like the party is at your house...actually it sounds pretty miserable. Sorry things aren't so good in the health dept. at your house. It's so exhausting and sad to watch them be sick. Hopefully it was only a 24 hour thing...I'll cross my fingers for ya. Give 'em squeezes for me.

Hillary said...

Hey I hope they are feeling better. I heard it was going around. I just hope Taylor doesn't get it. Hope you have a good day.