Thursday, August 30, 2007

I feel WICKED!



A couple of weekends ago Sherie treated us girls to a weekend away. We flew to L.A. and saw Wicked at The Pantages Theatre. We also did a little shopping, got to eat at Cheesecake Factory, and did some more shopping. We spent the night at the Hyatt Regency and just plain enjoyed ourselves. No kids or husbands, just us girls. THANKS SHERIE!!

If you haven't seen it, but have thought about going, GO! I'll admit I'm not much into plays and stuff, but I absolutely loved it. I listen to the soundtrack all the time, now Noah even sings it with me. And he likes it!

6 comments:

.mel. said...

Wicked! WaHoo! Love it! (except those are really bad pictures of me!)Anyways,your blog is super cute!

The McGraths said...

Yeah! I love Wicked too. Glad you got to have a break. Hopefully I'll get to have a break soon. Your blog is looking great.

Kaymee said...

Cute cute blog!!!! I love Wicked too! I saw it in Chicago last year! How fun!!! Girls trips are the best!!!

Hillary said...

I am jealous. I love Wicked. How are you doing? Your little men are growing up so fast.

Sherie said...

We had a great time didn't we? Can't wait to do it again next year! It was Wicked Fun.
Love ya,
Sherie

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Ok so I am so jealous of your girls trip to Wicked. I want one too. I really can't complain because Joe suprised me the Christmas of 2005 and took me to New York to see it. It was Wicked awesome. I really do want to see it in LA too. I guess that I will just have to get some gals together and have a girls outing too. Your blog is cute and I'm glad you told me about it. It is so much fun to see your friends that you don't get a chance to see very often and know what they are doing and how they are. By the way I loved the green cordination thing you had going on. It was great!!