Thursday, June 6, 2013

Moving

Back in January or February I got a message from a friend. She said her husband was being transferred to St. George, and wondered where they should look for a home, by a good school, church, and a good area. I thought about it for a little while, wondering if I dared say anything about our house, but then I did. Colby and I had toyed with the idea of renting our house out for a while, if we knew we had good renters, since we can't sell it right now. I replied back to her: Well, if it's something you're serious about, our home is for rent. We have outgrown it, and are looking into what our options are. We only want to rent to someone we trust and holy cow this is like a huge blessing in disguise!
She told me they would be down in a few weeks to look at homes and would love to come by and see ours.

Jump ahead to now. They have agreed to rent our home. We don't really have a plan, other than to move into my parents house, and look for a lot to build on or a home to buy. We really want to stay on this side of town, and if there were any decent lots available right here by where we are, we would go there. But there aren't. We are so sad to leave some of our neighbors, others, I say good rid dens.

But in all honesty, this is our home. We bought it a year after we were married. I brought 2 babies home here, and we have SO many memories behind these walls.

We've kind of made a slow move, taking the week to get completely out, and get it cleaned, but today I drove away for the last time, with lots of tears. Lots of tears!!



682 N. 1620 W. Circle
4 bedroom
2 bath
1650 square feet

No comments: