Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Instagrams


So proud of my little girl! I loved watching her first dance recital.
#she's getting big #I love having a girl


Forgot I had these pics. The kids found these baby birds in our backyard right before we went camping. They couldn't fly...obviously, but loved it when they petted them. 
#one died while we were gone


My kindergarten graduate!!
#he'll be gone all day next year #it's bitter sweet #love him so much


Teacher appreciation for Mrs. Snow 
#don't be jealous of my creativity #k was hard


Noah wasn't assigned anything for teacher appreciation so we went the easy route! And his teachers favorite!!


Z is for...zonal geranium :) sometimes you have to get creative
#teacher appreciation is done


All my Mother's day surprises!! Thanks to everyone who helped my kids make their special gifts!
#mothers day #love homemade gifts


Love these kids more than anything!! Nothing better than being their mom!!!
#mothers day


Wish I could wear something this cute and comfy on these hot days!!!
#not looking forward to summer #its too hot already #oh baby


Reunited!!And it wasn't long enough :( Fastest trip ever. So sad to leave.
#happy birthday addi


The Great Cutler...After-church magic show!!
#always making us laugh


Preschool graduate! Thankfully she has another year of it. I'm not ready for her to be big!!


Can't believe school is over!! First grade here he comes!!
#he's so ready #where did the year go #cutler kent

Last day of school breakfast!! Love all these kids SO much!


Trying to get caught up. Honestly, why do I let myself get so far behind?!!
#labrum buzz


Another one of my 'I forgot to post this' posts!! Life flight landed at one of Cutler's games. It was pretty cool.



No comments: